Thursday, September 27, 2007

12 more weeks to go...I'm struggling.


So, i went to peninsular shopping center this afternoon with mei. Skinnies for 20bucks! I didn't get myself any because i can't find any colour i like. Not that i fancy wearing jeans out that much too. Vintage leather bag shop, Granny's Day Out...I freaked Mei out when i told her that the clothes might belong to the deceased because of the super oldies materials and furrings on the tees. Hahaha. She was so taken aback that she did not dare to touch anything thereafter. I love love love the earrings there though.

Most stores there were practically suffocated with the jeans and sneakers kind of thing so it was hard not to miss the mannequins decked out in dresses. I have a phobia of mannequins. Especially those with heads. With eyes and nose and mouth. Shudder. We went in anyway. The boss was talking on the phone outside the shop. Then a second later, Mei made this scrunched up face and mouthed: 'Ta de shen ying shi nan de!' I thought i almost broke out in hives. Well, just kidding. The woman is indeed, erm....Well, we regained composure and carried on browsing through the racks. We were not allowed to try on the clothes but bought a top each anyway. Sigh. I think i'm going to alter the width. Its way to puffy! It proves to be a bad thing to go online shopping for clothes. Probably have to give my clothes away in the end. Booo....

And! I love working at fox! My colleagues aren't so bad, haven't meet any nasty customers, talkative ones lots. I'm so lucky to be in charge of the baby girls clothes. Darn cute i tell ya.

And and! I didn't got into spanish and photography class:( I was so darn freaking mad and sad on my enrolment date! Np students are all so kiasu. Not even a single media and arts class was available at 12.01pm alright. My appointment was 12pmMy lousy connections doesn't helps too. Yongxin had to enrol for me in the end. Egames and product innovation. Sob.


11:54 PM / more heaven than a heart could hold / #
.disclaimer.

Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox / 1024x768

.profile.

Perrine
Ngee Ann Poly BA/acc
23.02.88

.Wants.

Mummy! Please let me go Melb in sep!!!
Sony T-100
Bag
Cardigan
Cherry-printed havaianas
Oversized sunnies
Guess/Fossil watch
Purse


.Links.


T.T.I.Tshakers
bEe
cYnThiA
deSiReE
eiLeeN
hUiXiN
iVaN
jiAyinG
jinGyA
pRisCiLLa
qiRui
reGinA
rOsLinD
sAbriNa
teReNcE
viViAn
wAnGbEi
yiJinG
yVoNne
zHonG minG

.memories.


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

.chat.