Friday, August 10, 2007

National Day! It was night out with the girls at The Oriental hotel. We caught a splendid view of the fireworks in the hotel room! No jostling in the sweaty crowds this time. Lucky us!

Jing and Xin went swimming in the mini pool. I thought it will be big but no. It is more like a mansionatte pool. I wanna deck up in my best and dine outdoor by the pool! Tai-Tai life!
And was cheated about the 'cheery garden'. It was so embarrassing. Cherries?! Hella.


Random photos from various cameras (sis's). Lots of reflections.

Should have videoed the entire fireworks display but i only managed to video the second segment. Jing! 100times anti-shake isn't even going to save me! Haha. May someone get me a tripod.

Fireworks, fireworks...I wanna watch them again at the annual Singapore Fireworks Festivals but have to give them a miss because of the exams. It's so unfair! and why must the streets be crowded with so many people? Nevermind, next year then. Shall watch it with Mr. aussie accent next year(:

Photo uploading for this post took like forever and i need the photoshop software. i'm switching to livejournal after my exams.

Talking about exams...I have to go back to mugging again. Know what?! I'm still creeped out by the stupid taiwan tv show last night! It was talking about the hungry ghost festival. What not to do and stuff. How am i going to finish studying by 10pm every night. I won't have enough time unless i wake up at 5am. Grrrr....Meano daddy has the tv on so loud. I wish i can go to sleep now and forget about everything i heard last night. i'm scaring myself...wanna hear? muahahaa

8:22 PM / more heaven than a heart could hold / #
.disclaimer.

Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox / 1024x768

.profile.

Perrine
Ngee Ann Poly BA/acc
23.02.88

.Wants.

Mummy! Please let me go Melb in sep!!!
Sony T-100
Bag
Cardigan
Cherry-printed havaianas
Oversized sunnies
Guess/Fossil watch
Purse


.Links.


T.T.I.Tshakers
bEe
cYnThiA
deSiReE
eiLeeN
hUiXiN
iVaN
jiAyinG
jinGyA
pRisCiLLa
qiRui
reGinA
rOsLinD
sAbriNa
teReNcE
viViAn
wAnGbEi
yiJinG
yVoNne
zHonG minG

.memories.


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

.chat.