Monday, July 23, 2007

Gash, i'm back to blogging. What's blogging when i don't wish anyone to read it(yes, don't read. its pointless). My computer is corrupted. Like shucks 100times. I still have tons of documents, songs included, waiting to be written over. Hope my dad is kind enough to call that guy up for repairs soon. Thank god, i still have my beloved notebook.

Found a stash of new findings for my never-ending 'most wanted list' today shopping session with Jing. How i wish i can dress pretty to school everyday. I can't, without looking way out of place. The forgotten 'out-of-place-clothes' has found their way to a new home. I will be times richer if i never got them in the first place. I'm going to school to learn to be a good accountant not a fashion catwalk xxxxx right? Right. Accountancy is way boring and i never studied. Not until the very last minute anyway. I prefer that the world get to judge me with my last final, most major exams with the attachment instead of what it is now. I never did well in my CTs ever. So Boooo! to Poly. I don't feel like studying. Study is a word and process that doesn't exist in my world anymore. It's not sad to me. It's such a waste that i forget.

All i can think of now is how, when and what am i going to do to get myself to melb by spring time. Can't help it.

the apostles and somewhere i will go to.


100 of places i think i can go in aust! It will be a whole lot more fun than boring singapore.

The only place that i want to go to in singapore is haji lane. It will be a great place to take photos. T.T.I.T anyone?! *Grins*

Jing! Pray that i won't be your pest about that matter. You know what i'm talking about.

Praying hard once again that i will be able to get this bag. Eileen! Pray hard too! Needs to be pre-ordered when i checked again today.

Yawn. I'm so tired. Good night.

11:47 PM / more heaven than a heart could hold / #
.disclaimer.

Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox / 1024x768

.profile.

Perrine
Ngee Ann Poly BA/acc
23.02.88

.Wants.

Mummy! Please let me go Melb in sep!!!
Sony T-100
Bag
Cardigan
Cherry-printed havaianas
Oversized sunnies
Guess/Fossil watch
Purse


.Links.


T.T.I.Tshakers
bEe
cYnThiA
deSiReE
eiLeeN
hUiXiN
iVaN
jiAyinG
jinGyA
pRisCiLLa
qiRui
reGinA
rOsLinD
sAbriNa
teReNcE
viViAn
wAnGbEi
yiJinG
yVoNne
zHonG minG

.memories.


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

.chat.